Saturday, May 28, 2011

soccer fever

last night was the best! Me and my dad stayed up late at night to watch the soccer match. and not to forget mention my sista who was sleeping like a pig. I think it was the first time I slept with him during my entire high school. The reason why we slept with him was because we were scared after watchin horror movie. lmfao =)) I was totally on Barca side. well, my dad did, but I told him to be on MU side lol so we were betting who's gonna win the liga champion league. When barca made a shot I was like 'in your face, dad'. but of course am not sayin it to my dad. pedro made the first goal and I'm totally excited and started to dance around like crazehh. then MU made the goal and I told my dad, yea it's fine give them one chance. HAHA we continue watchin the match until the second and third goal was made by messi and villa. wowowwowow :D am totally the winner of the bet. HAHA but too bad my dad doesn't count it, he was sayin that's not fair because he was on the barca side. it's fine though :) too bad, my mom wasn't here to celebrate :( she was in bandung doing some society thingy. so yea, I'm feeling so ecstatic when I know my team WON the champion league! I LOVE FC BARCELONA and special mention to david villa and messi, who's am totally in love with.

THW WINNING ISN'T LUCKY AND THIS IS OUR DREAM TEAM!









No comments:

Post a Comment