Thursday, May 19, 2011

nightmares!

so, SA2 is coming. time flew so fast. I don't know it was coming real soon. SA means NIGHTMARE! ugh, I have to prepare and study harder to pass my SA :/ seriously, I have to get good grades or else mom will eventually kill me. sounds creepy, aye? umm yea, I will be a senior high soon! means more FREEDOM! Too bad, going to leave SIS soon :( gonna miss the fun that I have with the teachers and classmates :'( especially I'm goin to leave my boyfie, that was the saddest part I guess. ahh, goin to miss them DAMN much! but yea, am goin to spend these 2 months having fun and mess around with my bestie which will be goin to the same school with me for senior high :)

by the way, I'm having my oral tomorrow. God Bless Me! I hope I can memories every single thing *fingercrossed*

kthanksbye
xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment