Monday, May 23, 2011

refreshment~

so heyy~ I went to brastagi 2 days before. I had so much fun there. everyone is havin crazy time. so we drove from medan at about 7pm on saturday and arrived at 10. It's tiring, I know. I can feel my ass burning. loljk :p we went to simalem on Sunday and yea we took loads of photoss. umm, SA is actually on Monday, which is probably the next day. but good thing, I'm not going to school because I didn't take that particular subject, so I can relax and chill at my homieee XD lucky me! so we met new friends there. they're the son and daughter of my mom's guest. their names are nesya and I forgot the other. lol umm yea, if you wanna take a look at the picts. you can check out it here, which is my sista blog *click*

anywaysss~ here is also the video :}


sorry, but I don't why I can't upload photos and videos. err -___-

I gotta go~
xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment