Friday, November 25, 2011

equilibrium

I'm such a bad blogger. I haven't written for so long but there's a decent reason for that. Nothing extraordinary, but life has been really demanding. Have you noticed that with each year that passes, life gets increasingly hectic? I get so busy with everyday life that I forget I need to "live" in order to appreciate life. I thought about searching for that extra spark in life and thus the decision on the purchase of a personalized domain name which I've always wanted. It's hard to find the courage to finally decide on writing in a new blog because of the memories attached to the previous one, but I reckon it's time to start new. Here's to finding the balance between what I have to do and what I love to do. 


With this, I wish you all a good week ahead. Take care treasures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment