Monday, August 1, 2011

I believe happiness will find its way

I am typing at 9.10am Medan's time. I'm having 2 days off. How are you all? I hope everything was fine. Although mine was not pretty good but I try to chin up and smile cus I believe, I will walk through all these difficulties.

So yeah, I actually had a pretty good days. However, the wall of happiness seems to break down again and again, what do you expect when the walls of your happiness break down? Yeah I don't know why certain people can't move and carry on with life. Mine is tough and hard enough that sometime I get so pissed off when those people come and try to messed up mine.

I know in life, I should get through certain process. It hurts. It hurts to the core to be true. However, there is also no point to live in all the sadness and disappointment. True? Oh well, that is what I think. One guy told me that my way of thinking is naive and so on. I tell you, it's not naive. I just try to be positive cus I believe when I send out all the positivity vibe, that is what I will get in return.

I started to not give a damn of whatever people say about me or what they try to judge me. Why? Yeah, you know, people change. People come and go. People move on. That's what I do. I don't wish to change but all these problems made me change. I learn and change to someone better. I wish you did though.. Last, stop living in the sadness cus I believe that one day, happiness will find its own way to reach us. Be patient. Have faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment