Monday, August 8, 2011

cheers to my immature

I realized that i haven't moved a single step from where i was, and i am a certain fool. I dont really know how to express my thoughts in writing but how i feel was really selfish and immature, i guess i'll just be me on my own. no one understand, not even my parents, sister, or even my friends. I don't really know what's the point of my existance right now, i feel like i'm just a total dufus, who's just in other people's way, even the closest people just had a way to break me, thanks. can i just disappear from this world? everyone will be fine without me anyway. now i feel like i'm the lowest creature on earth, someone just help me and get me out of here. do i need to see someone? like a psychologist? oh man i'm really taking myself on a ride down low. can somebody just understand me? where are they when i need them? nowhere. they won't get it if i'm sad. forget it. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment