Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Year Resolution

OMG! 2012 is finally here! 2011 was great I learned a lot, met a lot of new people been to a lot of places & accomplished a lot. I’m so excited for 2012! I really do think a lot of things will change this year. But first I must make a list of things I need to accomplish and change. So here it is.

•Better relationship

•Gain more trust from my family - In all honestly I really do not think I’m not a real good kid. I sometimes disobey my parents to a certain extend, meaning. I still have a lot of trust to gain from them. It’s so hard for my parents to understand that I’m still on the process of growing up. I try my hardest almost all the time and I’m still trying to gain more trust. It’s slowly happening. This year I can see it coming slowly!

•Get over it - a bad grade, an embarrassing mistake, whatever.

•Stop cursing!!

This year has been one long roller-coaster ride but I realised now that it’s just the beginning. Let's open a FRESH NEW PAGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment