Monday, September 26, 2011

when love speaks thru your ears

Hell-o readers!I'm back.
I've been strugling very very hard for these few days for some problems.I just feel like everything is not going well.I've been crying like,everyday.Hard to leave.Hard to say goodbye.If only i could rewind time,I would be very happy.
okay, forget it.



and anway, I've been wondering what does 'love' mean to you guys?
I'm just not sure about what I'm feeling right now.I think I love someone but I'm not ready to be in a relationship yet.or....I'm not supossed to love someone yet?? I'm just too scared to talk about those things since I was so incredibly hurted by someone. I still can remember what's exactly I felt at that time. But anw thanks man, you've changed me a lot. The pain that i've had seriously changed me. I'll be in a relationship when I'm ready ,not when I'm lonely. For me, love is not a thing which can be played for. Love is all about joy,sacrifices,changes,a willing to stay,loyalty,appreciation and... end-less. Love will sometimes bring you into a sweetest dream ever but it also will bring you to the most terrifying dream ever.

Some guys focus more on how to get a girl but once they have her,they lose focus on how to keep her.We just can't deny the truth that sometimes the one who hurt us is still the one we'll always choose to have so at the end of the day,we shd be smart enough to choose who's worth fighting for.  

No comments:

Post a Comment