Sunday, July 3, 2011

holiday is over


I'm going back to school on 11th July and yea that is fucking fast. grr, I need more holiday! anyway, I spent my holiday at singapore and Kuala Lumpur for only a week. yea, that's fast. ugh -_-- so here's some amazing story. lol. On sunday, I went to KLCC with all my family including my bestie, chelsea. We went there to meet my boyfie's brotherrrsss. and my heart was beating real fast. Meeting his family wasn't easy, well it was the hardest part. But before that sasha and chelsea were mocking me and they told me they did some welcome dance for us. excuse me? but yea I totally have a great lunch with 'em. so enough of this crazy story. blahblahblah

Holiday means a lot of shopping. HAHA. me and my sista taking the advantage and bought loads of things to complete our wardrobe. LOL. so I currently in love with hipster thingy so I bought things that are seems to be hipster. yeayyy! so yea, I'm going to post some holiday picts that we took by macbook. I'll upload which are taken from the camera soon :)














EXCUSE OUR SWAGGGGGGG

kay.lol.bye,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment