Wednesday, June 15, 2011

last class party :(

like what I wrote on my title, it will be the last class party I'm attending :( Going to transfer to another school, which is bleh.. what can I say. so we were havin our confessions just now and I cried. ugh. but really, I'm so flattered. everyone was huggin each one another and sayin a goodbye and good luck. yea, 'goodbye' that word kills me best. I hate sayin goodbye to the people I love. why in the world should they have goodbyes? why can't we just stay with those people around us forever? why? why? why? all I can do is sit and wondering. what can I say, this sec3 year has been the best! we faced loads of troubles, hardships, and those embarrassing moment, but those moments are the best, cos we as one batch, brothers and sisters, faced it all together without blaming one another. I'm so sad that the moments we had had to gone forever and it will never come back :( well, I'm going to miss my crazehh friends so freaking much! I won't find others better than them..

but anyway,
we still goin to meet each other some day, we can also set up some gathering :) and I hope all of us will be success in the future! GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND! LOVE YOU ALL

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment